Thursday, November 21, 2013

Updates!

I have been working long days and a second job on Friday nights so I have not been able to post on here for a few weeks, however, I have not slowed down on the projects!

Projects I have been working on include:
The Acorns
Moss Table Numbers
Making the pocket folds for our invitations.
Finding trees to make tea light candle holders.

The moss table numbers are finished, and the acorns are still a work in progress. I would like to finish some of them this weekend though so I can finish the post about the acorns. So look for that soon.

The posts I will making in the near future are as follows:
Finishing the Acorns
Wood Coasters
Moss table numbers
Pocket folds

I am going to look for my dress on Saturday so that will take away from some crafting time, but it is much needed girly time!

Check back soon and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment